1. You may withdraw from the Online Program by submitting a Refund Request Form to JYG not less than eight (8) weeks prior to the Commencement Date of the Online Program. In such cases, you may be eligible for a full refund if your reason of cancellation is no fault of yours and you have not utilized any of the bonuses (if any) that came with the Online Program.
2. If you withdraw from the Online Program within four (4) to eight (8) weeks prior to the Commencement Date of the Online Program and/or if you have utilised any of the bonuses that came with the Online Program, you may be entitled to a partial refund if your reason of cancellation is no fault of yours. An administration fee equivalent to 20% of the Online Program fee and/or the original retail value of the total bonus(es) utilized will be deducted from the deposit received before the balance is refunded.
3. To initiate your refund request pursuant to Clause 27 and Clause 28, you are required to submit a completed Refund Request Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the stipulated time frame herein. You will be notified within 30 days if your request has been successful, and your refund will be processed within (30) days from the date of approval.
4. Strictly no refunds will be allowed if cancellation is initiated within thirty (30) days from the Commencement Date of the Online Program, however you may request for a Program Transfer at an administration fee of SGD80/RM200 to either transfer your attendance from the Online Program to another program of equal value*, or to defer your attendance to the same program within the next twelve (12) months, provided that such request is initiated at least fourteen (14) days prior to the Commencement Date of the Online Program. *The difference in fees is payable if the substituted program is higher in value than the original program, however no refunds will be provided if the original program is higher in value than the substituted program.
5. Alternately, if you need to cancel for any reason at least one (1) working day and within fourteen (14) days prior to the Commencement Date of the Online Program, you may opt for a Credit Transfer to nominate someone else (“Nominee Participant”) to attend in your place. Subject to a clearance procedure of the Nominee Participant, if your request is successfully accepted, a processing fee of SGD80/RM200 will be payable. You understand that any resale of the Online Program to a third-party is strictly prohibited unless with the prior written approval and acceptance by JYG. Unapproved Participants will be denied entry/access into the Online Program and no refunds will be provided under these circumstances.
6. To initiate a Program Transfer pursuant to Clause 30 or a Credit Transfer pursuant to Clause 31, you are required to submit a completed Transfer Request Form via email to email@example.com in accordance with the time frame stipulated herein. You will be notified within seven (7) days if your request has been successful.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, you expressly acknowledge and agree that our Online Programs may be delivered over an extended period of time and no refunds and/or partial refunds will be allowed if the request for refund is not made in accordance to the timeframes described herein or if the request was made after the Commencement Date of the Online Program. If a Participant decides to discontinue the Online Program after the Commencement Date, strictly no refunds will be allowed.
8. If JYG does not receive the request for refund in writing within the timeframe described above, you will be deemed to have commenced the Online Program and strictly no refund, replacement, postponement or substitution of any kind will be allowed.
9. JYG expressly reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, merge, combine, replace, or substitute the Online Program with other online programs of a similar content and value on any platform of its choice. In the unlikely event of any cancellations by JYG without providing a RP or VP, you may request for a credit transfer of the fees paid to another program and the above clauses shall apply, however, any applicable administration and/or processing fee shall be waived You understand and agree that you shall not be entitled to any claims for any losses or damages which you may suffer or incur, directly or indirectly, arising as a result (including consequential losses or damages) from the cancellation, discontinuation, merging, combining, replacing and substitution of the Online Programs.